1. You decide to take your kids to the park since it is such a nice day and you are the only female who isn't showing an over abundance in cleavage and butt-crack.
2. Out of about 25 people at the park you are the only adult NOT smoking.
3. You see out of the corner of your eye a 4 or 5 year old boy who apparently decided he doesn't need to pee in a toilet even in public and decides to do it right at the bottom of the slide. Yay for my kids now having someone else's urine all over the bottom of their shoes.
4. Counting 3 kids under the age of 5 with 20 oz. bottles of Pepsi that they were drinking out of for their afternoon snack??
WOW! That is pretty much all I can say. These things are only a few of the awesome things I have encountered since moving to this new town! I told Scott I think I should write a book about all the places we have lived, wards we have been in, etc. It would be pretty entertaining let me tell ya!:)
5 days ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh. I would definitely buy your book if you wrote one.
Post a Comment