Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 02, 2011

Collin's 6th Birthday!



Collin turned 6 on Thursday! I can't believe he is that old already! He is at a really fun age I think! He chose to have french toast, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. Then we went to the store and I let him pick out some balloons for his party. He chose quesadillas, strawberries and Fritos for lunch. It was endless torment for him that his party didn't start until 3p.m. I swear he asked me every 5 minutes from the time he woke up until 3p.m. how much longer til his party. :)  He got to invite 6 friends to his party since he was turning 6 and all but one was able to come. We played red light, green light, simon says, backwards hide and go seek, and the water game. We also did a spiderman pinata, ate iron man cake and had oreo icecream. It was so fun to listen to all the boys. They are all quite characters. Scott even surprised us and got off work early so he could make it to Collin's party. I think that made Collin's whole day! :) My sister and mom came up after the party too and we went to Craigos for pizza. It was an awesome day!

No comments: