Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

March 30, 2011

Collin's School Birthday Celebration!

                                                  The Bronco sugar cookies
                                             Mrs. Davies (Collin's teacher) and Collin talking about the "smurf turf"
                                         Collin always tells me that his teacher is sooo pretty! :)
Elijah and Collin

Tomorrow is Collin's birthday so today I took snacks to his class at school. He wanted Bronco sugar cookies! He has been counting down the days for weeks until I got to come to his class to bring snacks. All the kids squealed when I walked in with them! Kindergarteners are so fun! They were sooooo excited about the cookies. His teacher had him stand in front of the class and tell everyone why he brought blue and orange cookies. He stood up there and said, "I brought blue and orange cookies because it is my birthday tomorrow and because I love the Boise Broncos! They are the best!" :) Then his teacher told everyone how they have a blue turf instead of a green turf and all the kids thought that was really cool! haha! Then all the kids lined up to wash there hands before snack time and as all the kids passed me they kept saying, "The Broncos rule!" "BSU is the best!" "Thank you for bringing Bronco cookies!" It was so funny! It is so fun to be able to go to his class and see him in a different atmosphere other than home. I am also very glad he had adapted to a new school since we moved in the middle of the school year! What a fun age!

No comments: