Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

March 24, 2010

Guacamole

I have never been a fan of guacamole. Mostly because I never thought it had any flavor. But then I found this recipe and I am ADDICTED!!! Oh man it is sooooooooo yummy!

2 cloves garlic, peeled
2 t. salt
1/4 c. red onion, minced
3 ripe Hass avocados
1/2 c. grape or cherry tomatoes, diced
1/4 c. roughly chopped cilantro
1 or 2 jalapenos with seed removed and minced
juice of 1 lime
Smash the garlic cloves, sprinkle with 1 t. salt and make a paste. Put in bowl with onion. add avocados to onion mixture. Mix the tomatoes, cilantro, chilies, lime juice and remaining 1 t. salt with the avocados just until combined. Keep it a little chunky. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or use it as a spread on sandwiches wraps or as a topping on fish or vegis!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We need to get together next time I am in Boise. I LOVE guacamole. I can't wait to try out this recipe. Thanks for posting it.