5 days ago
March 25, 2010
My Favorite Child
So tonight we were in the car on the way home from the store and there were these two dumb girls on the radio. One was a redhead and one was a brunette and the were both talking about sending their photos into the radio station to find out which ones guys would go for first. Of course they both thought they would win. Personally I was on the redhead's side! haha! Anyways! They were both obnoxious ! So I turned around and asked Collin and Isaac, "Are girls with red hair or brown hair prettier?" Isaac instantly says, "Red hair" and Collin without skipping a beat says, "Blonde!" I guess Isaac is my new favorite child! hahaha! Just kidding!!! I can forgive Collin this one time. I guess I need to do a better job at brainwashing him! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment