Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 07, 2009

Boys day out!

Brittany was gone today which gave me an opportunity to have a day out with the boys. After lunch we went to Cabelas and walked around for about an hour. They loved seeing the fish and all the animals. They also really enjoyed the sample of fudge they got to eat. We picked up some snacks as we left Cabelas so we could head off on a little trip to the mountains. Obviously with three kids under the age of 5 I wasn't going to go too crazy so we drove up to Bogus Basin. All three loved it up there. The view was great and they even got to see a little snow. We got back to the house right at 5:00 so I picked up a Little Caesar's Pizza. After dinner we took baths and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of all three kids in the same tub. It took about 20 pictures to actually get one with all 3 looking, but in that picture they looked bored, of course. Britt got back a little after 7:00 and they were all very happy to see there mom, as was I. :) It has been a long time since I have had that much time with all of the kids by myself. To be honest I was a little worried I would get frustrated too quickly with them but it turned out great. We had a great time together. It was a lot of fun.

--Scott































No comments: