5 days ago
November 09, 2009
Embarassing Mom
Not my mom, but me apparently. Today when I pulled up to Collin's Preschool to drop him off he said, "Mom please do not come in with me today just let me go alone!" I told him that I wanted to make sure he got in ok and he was like running so as not to be seen with me. When we got to the door he put out his hand and said, "Mom it's ok just let me go all by myself." I guess it's good that he isn't attached, but man he's only 4!!! How sad! Oh well I guess this means he'll be just fine with the transition to Kindergarten next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adasynn is the same way!! She doesn't want me to go in with her either. She just says "Mom it's okay, I can go by myself." They just think they are all grown up already! :)
Oh that is too funny. How does he already know at 4 years old? I can't wait to hear how he is as a teenager.
These moments are coming way too soon in life. I remember when Aubree would cry when I left her and I thought, "oh it would be so much easier if she wouldn't cry" and then within months she started telling me "you can leave now!" and pushing me out the door. Then I would go and cry. These kids are funny!
Post a Comment