Yesterday was me and Scott's 10 year anniversary of our 1st date. Scott and I started dating in High School. When he asked me out the 1st time I have to admit I thought he was a nerd and wasn't too thrilled to go. But my parent's always said that I should always say yes the 1st time and then if I didn't want to go again I didn't have to. Well, me and Scott hit it off right away and have been together ever since. I still think he's a little nerdy! hahaaha! :) He is seriously my best friend and I am glad we have such a good friendship to help us get through the crappy times in life!
So for our 1st date 10 years ago we made edible playdough and went bowling. So last night we kind of re-enacted it. My sister and her boyfriend showed up and surprised us so we all went to dinner at Dickeys. Then they had to leave to we took the boys home and let them play with playdough with us. The recipe I used didn't turn out so hot, but it was still fun. After that we all played bowling on the Wii and I won! Just like I did 10 years ago! hahaha! It's so weird to think that we are married with 3 kids now! It seems like just yesterday I went on that date! Here's to lots more fun dates in the future!!! :)
1 comment:
You guys are awesome. Congratulations on making it 10 years!! That is such an accomplishment in this day and age. You are such an adorable couple!! How fun it is to celebrate your 1st date with your sweet little boys. :)
Post a Comment