Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 21, 2009

Boys and Their Toys

Scott bought this Suzuki 125 about 2 years ago. He has LOVED it and I have LOVED it because it saves us a TON of $ on gas. The thing gets 85 miles/gal. Just a little better than our suburban!:) Anyways! He has really been wanting to get a bigger one and has been looking around for one. Last night he came home with this.....He was just a little giddy!:) It is a Yahama 650 Maxim. Just a little bigger than his old one.:) Collin says I should ride the old one now. It would be fun I just don't think it's going to hold 3 kids very well! :)


****The Suzuki is up for sale if anyone is interested! :)

No comments: