5 days ago
April 21, 2009
Pictures excluded for Collin's privacy :)
Today was a whoppin' 85 degrees! It was so nice! We literally were outside all day minus lunch/1 hour of quiet time and dinner time. The boys were in heaven! They rode their bikes and played in the dirt, and played in the dirt and played in the dirt some more. And I got flowers planted and bark put out. It was a great day! Well, about 4:00 this afternoon Collin and Isaac wanted to play in the water. So Isaac's strips down to his diaper and socks (I tried to get him to take them off, but he was screaming! He has plenty of socks! NOT worth the fight! :) and Collin comes downstairs in a pair of shorts. He says, "Mom can I just play in the water in my shorts and no underwear?" I was like what? So I told him no, you can't play outside in just shorts! So about 5 min. later I go over to the kitchen sink and look out the window into the backyard and there is Collin standing buck naked watering the grass with the hose!!!! I was mad, but I couldn't stop laughing! I was sooooo glad I made them go in the back because otherwise he would have been standing buck naked in our front yard! So I go out there and say, "Collin why in the heck don't you have any clothes on?" And he says, "Because you said I couldn't get in the water with just my shorts on!" So.... I guess next time I better be a little more clear and make sure I tell him to put his underwear on! It was so funny seeing him out there buck naked watering the grass though! I told Scott he must get it from him! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!! I can just picture Collin doing that. I can also picture Aubree coming to the same conclusion. Kids are funny. Aubree still blesses your family every night in her prayers. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment