5 days ago
January 25, 2009
What a Rip!
So yesterday we went to Sears to get Isaac's 2 year pictures taken. The lady that took them did not do a very good job and then we were done she was trying to get us to buy a ridiculous amount of pictures that we didn't need! Seriously it was worse than buying a car! She kept trying to get one of their packages which start out at $500! I was like....ummmmm.... NO!!! I'm sorry if I am cheap but I am NOT spending $500 bucks on pictures that I could have done a better job taking myself! We seriously sat there for a 1/2 hour telling the lady EXACTLY many pictures we needed and she kept trying to convince us that "it was a better deal" to do a package! I wanted to just scream at her and say, "Um...1st of all you have NO idea how many pictures I 'need' and 2nd I am the one paying for them so listen up!!!!" Scott was even annoyed enough that he finally had to walk away to he didn't yell at the lady! And Scott is pretty laid back and not much bothers him! When it was all said and done I still ended up spending way too much and still not getting exactly the amount of pictures I wanted! I seriously have ulcers about the whole thing! :) I told Scott that next time we'll just take them ourselves! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hate those places.
jcpenney's isn't so bad, but i'm still not a huge fan of their pics.
Amen, I wouldn't have bought anything, told them I wanted a "reshoot" and then they give you free pics because they want you to come back. We use Target and love them everytime. Free 8x10 and 3.99/sheet. They do a good job!
We've had some picture nighmares in our days.
I do hate the "push" at the end of the photo session, especially when you don't LOVE any of them... that's the hardest.
I've spoiled picture day by being too tense and grumpy (because I want everyone to look "perfect"). Jason doesn't like it when I tell him it's time for family pictures. He resists whole heartily. Our kids our old enough now, it's finally getting better.
Our last family picture session was ideal and wonderful. We used a photographer we found on Craiglist. She charged us only $30! (That was for her time, the copyright and a CD. We got them printed off/blown up at Costco for $17.) We took pictures at Kathryn Albertson park. They turned out great.
Post a Comment