Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I LOVE the smell of dirt! More specifically the smell of dirt straight out of a potato field or the dirt in my dad's pickup from a potato field. Especially if it is kind of a wet dirt smell! :)
2. I LOVE to do yard work! You probably would never guess it because the rental house that we live in has a crappy yard, but I really LOVE it! This is especially good because Scott HATES yard work! I find it very relaxing and plus it's a workout all in one!
3. I LOVE to workout. The harder the workout the better. I love to challenge my body. The best feeling is when you are so tired your legs get tingly and you can't feel them anymore. I love that exhausting yet rejuvenating feeling.
4. I would love to become an aerobic teacher. I would especially like to teach like pilates or a dance aerobic class.
5. I am a ballerina! I love ballet and I actually student taught through high school.
6. My favorite season is winter! Most people think I am crazy, but I love the look of white everywhere and the quiet sounds of the season.
7. I love to ski....no not snowboard...ski! :)
8. I am not a spur-of-the-moment kind of person. I very much like things planned out detail to detail way in advance.
9. I want a truck! A black chevy with lots of chrome and black leather interior. Maybe jacked up a little too! :)
10. I HATE people that are fake! I love being around people who are genuine where "what you see is what you get" even if it isn't always good.
11. I hate feeling like I have to impress people. It stresses me out!!
12. I would rather be pregnant than have a "newborn." Having a newborn stresses me out and I usually feel better pregnant than I do right after I have had a baby.
13. I love meat and potatoes. I am not a big chicken eater.
14. I have never ordered chicken at a restaurant. I always order beef or fish.
15. I love to go fishing. Preferrably on a boat in the river where I can kick back with a pepsi and visit with whoever I am with.
16. I HATE HATE HATE camping!!!!
17. When I am having a bad day I like to drink a pepsi and listen to the song "If You're Going Through Hell" by Rodney Atkins.
18. I don't think very many Hollywood stars are good looking like a lot of girls do ex:Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc. BUT I DO think Chris Daughtry is HOT HOT!! :)
19. I LOVE to spend time with Scott. I am not big on girls weekends or girls night out. I would much rather be with Scott anyday!
20. I hate living in a neighborhood. I would love to live in a house in the country with LOTS of acreage, but still close enough to a big city so I have stuff to do!
21. I have a LOVE-Hate relationship with my sister. :) She brings a lot of drama into my life, but it also makes my life a little more interesting. :)
22. I am married to my High School sweetheart. We started dating our Junior year of High School and dated through our first 2 years of college before we got married.
23. Even though I thought it was really dorky to be in band in High School I secretly thought it would be cool to play the piano for Jazz Band.
24. I have never had a cavity.
25. I am 25 years old, but most of my friends are at least 5 years older than me.

3 comments:

Keri said...

That was fun to read. I have to say I am VERY jealous. I wont even tell you how many cavities I have. Lucky you. I feel very old after reaading #25. I am 12 years older than you. I love that you and Scott are high school sweet hearts. I am a romantic. I grew up with all the John Hughes films, oh wait you wouldnt know who he is.

Nat said...

Totally with you on the camping--I hate it also, what's the point. I'm not much into girl's night out either, I would much rather spend my "spare" time with my beautiful boys!

Anonymous said...

Britt, Thanks for the great weekend. I love reading about you and your likes/dislikes. I'm getting to know you better. I'm thankful that you are so in love with my son...he deserves it...and that you have brought 3 beautiful boys into our family. You have a great family and are doing a great job.