Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

January 30, 2009

Why Are People So Obnoxious?

So this week was my first week back at the gym! Yay! It felt so good and I felt so proud of myself for going back so quickly! Well, last night I go to my Dance class and I'm standing there waiting for it to start and some obnoxious lady comes up to me, rubs my stomach and says, "Oh when is your baby due?" I just wanted to smack her!!! I said, "Well, actually I just had a baby 4 weeks ago." And her response was, "Wow, well it looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you!" GRRRRRRRRR! I could not believe it!! I seriously had to restrain myself from knockin' the lady out! So needless to say I worked my butt off during the class! :)

4 comments:

Jilene said...

what is wrong with people? I remember after I delieverd Lauren, I was still in the hospital on the elevator with madeline and someone asked me that question. I told her I just HAD my baby. People should seriously mind their own business! Post some pics of your babe!

Stephens Family said...

OMG! I am so sorry. Some people are just R U D E!

Nat said...

That's terrible--people don't think. I can't believe that someone actually said that!!!

Smullin Family said...

Wow..that is totally RUDE!
She SHOULD have been really embarassed after you told her you JUST had a baby. I can't believe she continued to stick her foot in her mouth!