I have to tell you something funny that happened at primary sharing time... The teacher up front called on Cooper Spencer to help with the lesson. When Collin heard them say, "Cooper", he repeated, "We have a baby named Cooper,", "My baby's name is Cooper." "In our family we have a Cooper." Over and over. The teacher didn't hear him, but I thought it was so cute. :o) He knows his new little brother's name and is proud of it!
3 comments:
oh he is so cute
I have to tell you something funny that happened at primary sharing time...
The teacher up front called on Cooper Spencer to help with the lesson. When Collin heard them say, "Cooper", he repeated, "We have a baby named Cooper,", "My baby's name is Cooper." "In our family we have a Cooper." Over and over. The teacher didn't hear him, but I thought it was so cute. :o)
He knows his new little brother's name and is proud of it!
how handsome is he?!
and I love some good peace and quiet. gotta get it when ya can!
Post a Comment