Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

January 18, 2009

Boondocks











We have all been cooped up in the house too much lately since having Cooper. Collin and Isaac were especially going crazy so we decided we needed to get out and do something fun last night! We took them to Fudrucker's for dinner and then to Boondocks. Collin was goin' crazy at all the games! It was funny! And Isaac just really liked pulling out all the tickets that they would win. Cooper just slept through all the noise and craziness which was really nice. It was a fun night together as a family!

1 comment:

megan said...

that looks like a fun place! sorry you all have been cooped in the house! we have been so lucky to enjoy the weather we have! I swear if I lived in the cold I'd become a hermit