4 days ago
October 25, 2012
Vegetable experimenting
Once a week I get a box of yummy fruits and vegis from Brown Box Organics. I LOVE it. It gets delivered right to my door and the amount of fruits/vegis we get lasts us a week sometimes more. And the best part is that I don't choose which fruits and vegis I am getting so it's always a surprise! They just send us a good variety of what is in season. My boys have even been braver about trying things because they think it is cool to get a box of food delivered to our door!:) This week we got acorn squash in our box. I don't think I had ever had acorn squash before, but I found this recipe...Squash Tea bread and gave it a try. It was DELICIOUS!!!! It was a mix between zucchini/pumpkin bread and the best part is that is was healthy! My boys devoured it as well. I am excited to try acorn squash other ways now too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment