Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

October 26, 2012

Oh How I Love My Boys!




Can I just say that being a mom to these 3 boys is awesome! Even though we have our days I wouldn't trade being these 3 boys' mom for anything! I feel so very blessed. The day we got these pictures taken it was 8a.m. and 25 degrees outside and they were such troopers. And even though I am very biased I think these are the 3 most handsome boys I know!:) When I was in the hospital just after having Cooper my very sweet, kind nurse (also a mother of 3 boys) gave me this sweet paper that another mother of 3 boys had given her on an airplane when her sons were young. She handed it to me and said, "Oh honey I hope you know how blessed you are to be a mom of 3 boys and when they get older you will know what I mean." This makes me cry every time I read it...
Three Sons
"There must be a special place in heaven for mothers of three sons. You certainly can tell them on earth. They're those ladies with amused, bemused faces and an amazing tolerance for disaster-for they have learned that shouting doesn't help.

No other combination of children, not even twins, can create so much chaos or camaraderie. Even the most introspective child will join the team-them against you-and like all good players, they encourage each other to bigger feats of daring.

We recommend the advice of so many successful mothers of three boys. Give them as much outdoor playtime as possible, and indoors, set up two rooms: one for sleeping, with nothing but beds and bureaus, and the other for playing, with much climbing equipment. With three children, one is bound to be quieter than the others and he probably will need a corner somewhere else.

You will be frazzled in the early years but when your boys grow up, we think you'll find yourself perhaps more treasured than most other mothers."

No comments: