Isaac and his new friend Tayson
Isaac decided he wanted to play T-ball this summer. I was very excited because Isaac isn't really my athletic one, so I was excited he wanted to play. He always tells me "Mom I just want to play golf." haha! Anyways! He has done soooo good this season and has really enjoyed it! I'm use to Collin being obsessed with sports and being pretty good at anything he tries so it was so fun to see Isaac break out of his shell and try something! And I have to say I think he has a hidden talent! He has actually done really well. It is fun to see him making new friends and having fun doing something he likes! I think the thing he likes the most about t-ball though is that his teams' name is the Pirates. He thinks that's awesome!:)
2 comments:
So stinkin adorable! Go Pirates! xoxo
All of your boys are growing up so fast. It is so much fun to find a sport/talent that your kids love and excel in. Hope you guys are doing well in the big city.
Post a Comment