Me and Braden sitting in the car trying to stay warm before the race. Doesn't Braden look thrilled! I guess I don't blame him afterall it was 4:30A.M:)
Saturday I checked off one more item on my bucket list. I ran my first 10K. My awesome brother reluctantly agreed to run it with me. He kept telling me he was going to die and not even make it through the race. (He lives off of Pepsi and gas station corndogs and didn't run 5 feet in preparation for it) So anyways he had me convinced he was going to kill over and I was starting to feel bad that I had dragged him along. Well, he didn't kill over and he came in BEFORE me! Go figure! hahaha! Anyways I very much appreciate him running with me! So THANK YOU THANK YOU BRADEN!!!:)
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment