Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 27, 2010

Fun Day!

Today was just a genuinely fun day! Our house was being shown at 8:45 this morning so I got the kids up packed our breakfast and went for a morning picnic. Then my awesome friend and neighbor called and invited us to go to Monkey Bizness with them and of course my boys were ecstatic!! Then we went to lunch with Scott, had an awesome nap time, went for a nice walk in beautiful weather, bought a new car, had P.B &J for dinner and all the kids are sound asleep at 7:30p.m. Ahhhhhhh perfect day. I didn't even do 1 chore and for those of you that know me that is very hard for me to let those go! But I did today and I'm glad! Oh and Scott got a new camera last night so I can start taking pictures again! Mine died and it is not fun going without one! :)

No comments: