Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 28, 2010

Collin Graduates!

Collin after graduation in his classroom
Collin and his awesome teacher Miss Crystal

Collin and the infamous Debra ;)

Today Collin graduated from Preschool (sniff sniff). I don't know why, but I was quite emotional about the whole thing. I just can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten! The past 5 years have gone by WAY too fast!
For Collin's graduation his class put on an adorable program and each child was spotlighted. Miss Crystal had spotlighted each of them and we hadn't heard any of it until today. It was so cute what the kids had given as their answers. Here is Collin's spotlight...
Favorite Color: blue & orange
Favorite food: cheese and chips
Favorite thing about Preschool: Playing with his friends
When he grows up he wants to be: His first answer: A Bronco football player...he later changed it to a Superhero!
Things that make him laugh: When his mom and dad tickle him
Things that make him feel scared: nothing
Comments from Miss Crystal: Collin is enthusiastic about Life! I have not yet come across anything that he is not excited about! Collin started out the year very concerned that everything was "perfect". As the year has gone on I think he has become more confident in himself because he is more content and accepting of his own mistakes. Collin is an excellent listener and is really good at helpiing other kids understand what we are doing. Last, but not least, Collin LOVES the Broncos!

I think Miss Crystal hit it right on the head and described Collin perfectly. I am so glad Collin has had the chance to go to Preschool and especially glad that he could have Miss Crystal as his teacher! He is so excited to go to Kindegarten now! :)

1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

Remember how worried you were about sending him??? It sounds like it was a great year... with a GREAT teacher. Good job Collin!