Enjoying his yummy cupcake!
Cooper turned 1 on New Year's Eve! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Cooper is so much fun and has quite the personality. He loves to try to do whatever Collin and Isaac are doing. He is usually very happy and sleeps great at night! I'm kind of sad he's not a baby anymore!:( We celebrated his birthday at Scott's parents house in Burley. My mom, dad, sister and brother were able to come too. We had yummy chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting and orange and blue sprinkles! GO BRONCOS! :) Cooper thoroughly enjoyed it! And because we celebrated with all of our family he got VERY spoiled! We love you Cooper! Happy 1 year Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe he's 1 already!! They grow up way too fast! He sure is a cutie though...he must get it from mom. Ha ha...just kidding Scott! :)
I can't believe he is already 1! Hope he had a wonderful day. He is adorable.
Post a Comment