Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 23, 2009

Collin Says the Darndest Things...

As we were waiting to go into tithing settlement Collin comes up to me with a VERYconcerned look and says (while holding his butt) "Mom I have a really big fart in my butt and I can't fart it out!"

As we were getting out of the car to go into the store I told Collin to leave his chapstick in the car and he said, "But mom I really need to bring it in in case I get loose lips!"

We had our neighbor girls over to play today and they were all talking about how excited they were for Christmas. I asked Brynna if Santa was going to come to her house and she said, "Yep, because we are going to leave him cookies and chocolate milk on top of our fireplace." Collin looked at her with a really disgusted look and said, "Santa drinks Pepsi not chocolate milk."

1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Santa drinks Dr. Pepper at our house! ;)

The fart one was {hilarious!}

I love how innocent and cute these little kids we have all been blessed with are!
Have a Merry Christmas!