Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 23, 2009

Scott Graduated!

Scott graduated on Friday!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! But, my camera broke so I didn't get any pictures, dang it! I'll have to get some from my mom. We are so proud of him. He has gone to school for 6 years of us being married, moving 6 times and having 3 kids. It was not easy AT ALL, but he did it! I am especially happy for him to be done. I have spent A LOT of time alone with kids at night, etc. while he was going to school. It's weird to have him around a little more to help! :) He graduated with a Bachelor's in Computer Networking with an emphasis in Criminal Justice. We are grateful that he already has a job and doesn't have to look for one. Although he is always open to new opportunities and experiences! We are so proud of you Scott!!! :)

No comments: