Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 10, 2009

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

After 2 1/2 years of trying to get rid of our house in Twin Falls it FINALLY sold today!! I cannot even describe what a relief it is and how happy I am! It is a HUGE blessing and a nice early Christmas present!:)

6 comments:

megan said...

ok, I had no idea?? you've been paying mortgage on a house you haven't been living in? oh that sounds stressful!

congrats to you!

Heather said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad. I know it has been a burden for way too long!!! Who knew owning a house could be so stressful? I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Smullin Family said...

Been there, done that. No fun.
I'm feeling some relief for you guys as well. Merry Christmas!!!

Jilene said...

yeah for you! CONGRATS

Jenni said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can only imagine how stressful you guys must have been.

Kodi said...

YAY!! Congrats!! What an awesome month for you guys! Scott graduating, your house sells...that's so great! :) So happy for you guys!