Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

September 27, 2009

My First 5K

Me and my awesome mom who did just as good as me and my sister-in-law and she is 48 years old!!! She is awesome!! :)
Me and the moose :)


My sister-in-law Mindy with the St Luke's moose


My mom getting her # pinned on and ready to go!


One of my goals since before I even had kids was to run at least a 1/2 marathon. Well, now that I have 3 kids and am much more out of shape I have decided to start working on that goal. So this past weekend I recruited my mom and Scott's sister Mindy to come run the St. Luke's Women's Celebration 5K with me! It was so fun and so neat to participate in something big that this community puts on. There were 11,000 women that participated! So cool!!! I am all pumped and ready to do my next one now. Maybe a 10K next! :)

2 comments:

megan said...

you go girl!!! major accomplishment! I had a hard enough time with 2 kids! 1/2 marathon here you come :)

Smullin Family said...

Good job Brittany!
You got some awesome moose pictures..you must have been close to all the action. That's so cool.
You're also braver than I, I think another 5K will be in my future. I want to "master" that, before setting higher goals. :)