5 days ago
September 27, 2009
Bragging Time
I am definitely not one of those mom's who thinks that my children are perfect by any means, but I am so proud of Collin and Isaac this week. I received really nice compliments about both of them and it made me feel good as a mother. Collin's preschool teacher told me that she has noticed that Collin is a "protector." He is always watching out for the other kids and making sure everyone is taken care of and if anyone needs help with their work or anything else he is right there helping them. That is a great quality to have and he is going to make a GREAT husband someday with that trait. The compliment for Isaac came from his nursery leader that got released 2 weeks ago. She told me today that she has never met a little boy who is as kind and happy as Isaac. She says he is so cooperative, happy, always answers questions, sings the songs and is a friend to everyone in his class. Those are also great qualities to have! I am very proud of them and the good boys they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how sweet, I do not think sister shrader or anyone would ever say that about Parker. I am praising her for putting up with him :)
they are darling. we never think they are at home, but the true test is how the act outside of the home. you know you are doing something right! good job mom (and boys!) oh, and great job on the 5k. i'm still working on mustering up the idea to do one of those. just not for me!
Sweet boys.
It has always been a relief to me, when I find out my kids have good behavior outside of the home. Whew!
I love that Collin is a protector. I think that's a great boy quality.
You guys are doing an awesome parenting job!
Post a Comment