Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

September 09, 2009

Collin's 1st Day of Preschool!




Collin started his 1st day of preschool today! He was sooooooo excited and when I went upstairs this morning to get him he said, "Mom! I couldn't sleep last night!" You would have thought it was Christmas! :) He got dressed and ready without any whining this morning (which rarely happens) and when I dropped him off he could hardly contain himself! He went right in and sat down at his cute little place. I think there is only one other boy in his class and so they both get to sit in the middle of a bunch of girls and of course Miss Crystal knows just who Collin would want to sit by...DEBRA!!! :) After I picked him up he was so excited to tell me all that they had done and show me all the things in his cute little bag! Next week they are going to be doing a "Kid Kitchen Day" and making apple crisp and they are also going to be having "Crazy Hair Day"! So fun! He is excited to be able to take snacks too. His turn isn't for 2 more weeks though! :) It was so quiet with him gone this morning! But, me, Isaac and Cooper went on a bike ride and got some things done around the house which was nice! I'm glad he had a great 1st day and he is excited to go back on Friday!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

So cute! I'm glad he had a great day!