Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 06, 2009

Awesome Deal!!!

So as I wrote in my last post my sister Heidi recently moved to Burley and is trying to get her clientele built up at her Salon. She has agreed to give everyone 20% off any one service for the month of May. All you have to do is call and mention this blog post! You can call her at "That Look" 878-LOOK or you can also contact her on her cell 260-0225. Here is a general list of her prices:
Nails-Full set:$35
Manicure:$25
Pedicure:$35
Cut and Style: $23
Color starts at: $55
Wax: $8
Men and Children under 12: $15

Right now she is working Tues.-Sat. so get your appointment booked now before this month is over!!

1 comment:

TJ and Becca said...

That's awesome! If I was there, I would TOTALLY go to Heidi! Have a super day!