5 days ago
April 09, 2009
What the crap?!
So today I went to go pull out some of Cooper's clothes out of the dryer that had been in there for a few days (I am really bad about remembering to get them out as soon as they are done drying). Anyways, when I opened the dryer there was a whole bunch of little white paper things everywhere! It looked like a piece of paper had been washed so I thought oh maybe Collin or Isaac put one of their coloring pages in the laundry basket. So without really thinking anything else about it I took the clothes upstairs and started to fold the laundry. All of the sudden I noticed a DIAPER, yes a diaper, in the basket. A whole diaper had been washed with the load of laundry! I'm pretty sure it was a clean one, but I can't be positive. I was too lazy to wash the clothes again though so oh well. It was one of Isaac's diapers too so I think he was probably playing with them and put one in the basket before I washed the clothes. Anyways! Pretty funny! I sure thought I was losing it today!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment