Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 16, 2009

Scott's Birthday Festivities!







Scott turned 26 yesterday! I was kind of bummed out because he had to work so I didn't think we were going to be able to do much, but he suprised us and came home at 11 a.m. and stayed home for the rest of the day! It was heaven! I LOVE it when he is home and he especially was happy he got to come home early on his birthday! So we went to Johny Corinos for lunch, then Scott went and did some birthday shopping. He got his concealed weapons permit which he has been wanting for a LONG time so watch out people! :) Then when he got back he opened his presents. He got a shirt, a heart rate monitor watch, some push-up handles, and a new cooler for camping (which I have promised him I will go at least once this year)! :) Then we went to Wingers to dinner with my aunt Kenra and uncle Kerry who live here and then came back for chocolate truffle cake. YUMMMY!!!!! The Elders Quorum of our new ward came over to visit right in the middle of us having cake so they had cake and celebrated too! It was quite the party! :) I hope he had a good birthday!! We love him and are glad he is our dad and my husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!! ;)

No comments: