Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 16, 2009

Lets go fly a kite...Maybe!




Collin got 2 kites for his birthday and he has been begging to go fly them for 3 weeks now. Well, today seemed like the perfect day. It was windy, but still 60 degrees so not too cold for Cooper to be outside. So I hauled my 3 boys down to this open grassy area we have by our community pool thinking that it would be perfect because there aren't any telephone poles or trees for it to get stuck in. Collin and Isaac were beyond excited! Neither one of them had ever flown a kite before. So ya, needless to say our kite WOULD NOT fly!!!! I don't know what the deal was! It could be that I myself have only flown like 1 kite in my life and was maybe doing something wrong (I didn't think it would be that hard) or it could be that it was a cheap kite from Walmart that only cost $1! :) I'm gonna go with the second one! :) Collin and Isaac were sooooooo disappointed that it wouldn't fly. It did get up a couple times but only for a couple seconds! Oh well! I guess we will just have to try again another time!

No comments: