So what have I been doing today when I should have been packing? STRAWBERRIES! :) Fred Meyer's strawberries were on sale today so I stocked up. My mom gave me a dehydrator for Christmas so I am drying strawberries, making fruit roll ups and I think I may go back and get more strawberries tomorrow to make some jam! YUM! I feel so domestic! :)
5 days ago
4 comments:
yummy! strawberries are my favorite!
and look at you! totally domestic
How in the world do you make fruit roll-ups??? We also have a dehydrator, but I'm not much of a dried fruit fan, but I love roll-ups! Good for you for being such a domestic diva!!! Have a super day!
I love dehydrating. It's such a great way to have yummy healthy snacks. We've been buying tons of strawberries too but they all get eaten before I can put them in our dehydrator.
Way to go you domestic diva! Can you send some healthy strawberry fruit roll ups our way? Otherwise my boys will have to settle for store bought goodies :)
Post a Comment