Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

February 02, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Crystal. Here are the rules:
1.Post rules on blog
2.Answer the six 8 items
3.Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1.Law and Order
2So You Think You Can Dance
3.American Idol
4.What Not to Wear
5.John and Kate Plus 8
6.Manswers
7.Seinfeld
8.The Office

8 Things I did Yesterday
1.Went to church
2.Had Cooper's blessing
3.Fed a bunch of people
4.Went for a Sunday drive
5.Watched the last 10 minutes of the Super Bowl
6.Talked to my sister
7.Wished I could take a nap
8.Gave my boys a bath

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Isaac being potty trained
3. My sisters next visit
4. Going to the gym
5.My hubby to get home today
6.The next date night with Scott
7.Warmer weather
8. A Vacation

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Wingers
2. Johny Corinos
3. Texas Roadhouse
4.Taco Bandido (in Burley)
5. Goodwood
6. Gandolphos
7. Stevos (in Burley)
8. Red Lobster

8 Things I Wish For
1.Sell our house in Twin Falls
2. Our boys to be leaders
3. No debt
4. Scott to be done with school
5. To live somewhere with REALLY LOVE
6. To be skinny again
7. To not stress so much
8. A truck :)

8 People I Tagged
1. Natalie
2. Megan M.
3.Jenni P.
4. Alisha
5. Martha G.
6. Becca B.
7. Becca N.
8. Amber

1 comment:

Struvy said...

I absolutely LOVE that you mentioned 'taco bandito'!!