Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 15, 2008

Christmas Lights!


I have been begging Scott to get our Christmas lights hung up outside. He has not been too happy to do it because he didn't want them up before Thanksgiving. I totally agreed that I didn't want them ON before, but I just wanted them hung up so that we could turn them on right after Thanksgiving! :) So he finally gave in tonight since we will be out of town the next two weekends. It is sooo fun having them up and Collin and Isaac were sooooo excited! We are all in the Christmas spirit now! :)

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

We are in the Christmas spirit already too. We already have our Christmas tree up. We bought a new one from Costco that I love!!