This is a tag from Jenni so here it goes....
7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die
1. Travel (anywhere but Burley!)
2. Go on a couple's mission
3. Learn to like camping (for Scott's sake)
4. Get certified to teach Aerobics
5. Sew something besides buttons back on clothes
6. Run a marathon
7. Learn to be happy with what I have and not compare myself to everyone else
7Things I can do
1. Cook
2. Dance on my toes (ballet)
3. Play the piano
4. I am EXTREMELY good at organization (maybe a little overboard :)
5. Change a tire
6 Change the oil in my car (I've never done it all on my own, but after watching and helping Scott 20 billion times I'm sure I could do it:)
7. Have a baby without an epidural (although I don't know if I'd do it again)
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Crochet
2. Knit
3. Whistle
4. Camp (I have a fear :)
5. Relax
6. Touch my toes (only because I'm pregnant)
7. Watch while I get a shot or blood taken
7 Things I would have on a deserted island:
1. Scott
2. running shoes
3. Pepsi
4. toothbrush/toothpaste/floss
5. peanut butter m&m's
6. cell phone
7. a chiropractor (that and Pepsi are my stress reliefs/indulgences)
7Things I say most often
1.Love you
2. Oh my gosh!
3. Seriously?!
4. Grrrr!
5. Share please!
6. One more time and you'll be in timeout!
7. Hello?!
7 Favorite Foods
1. Funeral potatoes
2. Sirloin steak
3. Pepsi
4. Panda's orange chicken
5. my mom's homemade bread
6. Homemade enchiladas
7. Salmon
7 People I Tag
1. Chrystal W.
2. Martha
3. Shannon
4. Natalie
5. Heather
6. Becca
7. Anne
5 days ago
2 comments:
i can't watch them put a needle in me either! yuck! how are you feeling? and I want matt to put our christmas lights up too. maybe scott can convince him it's a good idea???? :-)
Brittany,
I had a fun time with this tag. You'll have to check out my answers. Hope all is well, maybe we'll see you over Thanksgiving--Jaxon wants to see his "cousins".
Best Wishes,
Natalie
Post a Comment