5 days ago
June 27, 2008
My Embarrassing Moment!
I have never really had a really embarrassing moment before until this last weekend! Let me tell you about it! :) I went on a girl's weekend with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws to Gardner Village in West Jordan. On Friday we were going to go to the spa and just walk around the shops at Gardner Village and stuff. Well, I only did 1 thing at the spa so it didn't take very long. I had a lot of time to walk around (like 4 hours). So in that 4 hours I had to pee a few times. I had already used the same bathroom twice and just before we were ready to leave I decided I better go one more time. So I walked into the bathroom and I thought that the bathroom had had 5 stalls, but there were only 3 in this one. I just kind of thought I must be losing it and went in and did my business. Well, I go to open my stall door and when I do I see a reflection of a MAN in the mirror using the URINAL that I didn't see when I walked in! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I had walked into the MEN's restroom. Not only did I just walk in, but I had USED the men's restroom!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed. I literally RAN out of there as fast as I could! I didn't wash my hands, I didn't look at the guy I just RAN!!! I'm sure my face was beat red and I was shaking so bad. Oh my goodness! I really am losing it! Scott sure thought it was funny though. Thanks Scott! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, that is really funny!! I'm sure I would have been embarrassed as much as you, but reading it, it really is funny. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment