23 hours ago
February 26, 2013
Eating Out
Most of you that know me know that I LOVE to eat out! I don't know what it is about eating out, but I just think it is a lot of fun. It isn't that I don't like to cook because I actually really love to cook as well. There is just something fun and relaxing about eating out. And if you looked at my bank account you would soon find out that that is where most of our fun $ goes. :) So since we eat out so often I have decided to include that in my blog. Hopefully this will give you ideas of good places to eat, deals on eating out, finding healthy options when eating out, etc. So my first post for today goes out to the Gyro Shack here in Boise. Talk about delicious! Collin and Isaac were at school, Cooper was at a friend's house and Scott was working from home so I decided to go pick us up some lunch so we could enjoy a little lunch date at home before the kids got home.:) The Gyro Shack is off Overland Rd. on the West side of Cole (in the parking lot of Deseret Book and Ace Hardware). The thing that I love most about the Gyro Shack is that it is cheap! Everyday they have a special which includes a gyro, a bag of chips, greek salad or pita and hummus and a 24 oz. drink all for $6. And if any of you have had a gyro they can fill you up all on their own! All of the gyros are awesome, but my favorite is the beef/lamb combo with the sweet red chili sauce! They also have chicken gyros if you aren't too adventurous when it comes to the lamb.:) And if you are looking for a lighter/healthier option their greek salad is delicious too! It is just a whole bunch of tomatoes, cucumbers and onions sliced up with kalamata olives and feta cheese drizzled with a little olive oil and basil. YUM! So check out the Gyro Shack and let me know what you think!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment