5 days ago
June 19, 2012
Isaac's New Bike
Isaac has been begging for probably 4 months now for me to take his training wheels off. I kept putting it off because Collin didn't learn to ride without until 1/2 way through Kindergarten and Isaac hasn't even started school yet. Well, last Monday I told him we would go down to the track at the school and I would take the training wheels off and help him practice. I was thinking we were going to be down there for at least a couple hours. Well, we get to the track, I take off the training wheels, I explain to Isaac the rules of riding a bike without training wheels and tell him to get on the bike and will hold on to the back until he is ready for me to let go. So he hops on and before I could grab the back he took off and never looked back. I was in shock!! He went around the track twice before stopping! Apparently he was ready to have the training wheels off!:) He had lots of cheering on by his brothers which made him feel so good! Before we had gone to the track I told him that when he learned how to ride around the whole track by himself without stopping we could go get him a new bike. So Friday we went and let him pick out a new bike. He chose a black and red Power Ranger one. He was sooooo excited!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment