Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 16, 2012

90 Day Challenge!

                                                             (This is my "Before")


(This is my "After")

Some of you already know about the 90 Day Challenge I have been doing, but for those that don't let me catch you up!:) For the past 2 years I have tried sooooo hard to lose my last 10-15 lbs. I am workout-aholic and I ate pretty healthy but I could never lose the weight. On top of that I was ALWAYS tired and I would have people tell me, "Oh that's normal you have little kids." Well, it always frustrated me because I didn't feel like I should be that tired I mean I ate healthy and exercised. I even visited my Dr. a few times and had them do all my blood work just to make sure I didn't have a thyroid issue or something else. Everytime my results were great. Needless, to say I got SUPER grumpy and as my husband would say I had ZERO self-esteem. The other frustrating part was when I would talk to my friends or family about my weight etc. they would always tell me, "Brittany you look soooo good. You don't need to lose any weight. I wish I could look like you...etc." I may have not been 100 lbs. overweight, but I knew my bodies potential and it wasn't where I wanted it. I should add in here that I am SUPER ANTI diet anything!!! I FIRMLY believe in eating everything in moderation. With that being said I was so frustrated with my "situtation" that I remember telling Scott, "If I don't lose some weight quick I am going to go buy hydroxycut or some diet pill because I have had it!" Being the loving husband Scott is he said, "Ummm. I don't think so. You know you would regret it and you know that those things are not good for your body." So I didn't, but in the back of my head I was willing to do ANYTHING! Well 3 months ago exactly I saw a friend of mine post on F.B. that she had just started a 90 Day Challenge. I was instantly intrigued because #1 I LOVE a Challenge and #2 I NEEDED to lose weight. So I asked her about it. She invited me to a party to check it out. And the rest is history!:) In 90 Days I have lost 10 lbs. 2" from my hips, 3" from my waist, 3.5" from my chest. I went from 25% body fat down to 21% and went from a size 4 down to a size 2. The biggest difference is because I took on a Challenge my whole family took on the Challenge as well. My kids are constantly asking questions about being healthy, healthy food, exercise, etc. Scott joined the Challenge with me and has also had awesome results. And the thing I am the most happy about is that I have energy! I feel good, not only physically, but I feel good about myself and what I accomplished! My health journey definitely is not over. I don't think it ever will be. Our bodies are constantly changing and everyone always has room for improvement. So tomorrow I will be starting my 2nd 90 Day Challenge with new goals in mind! And I cannot wait!:)

No comments: