Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 09, 2012

Tough Lessons

So we went to go pick Collin up from school this afternoon and Cooper kept playing with his window. I kept telling him to stop playing with it and not 2 seconds later I hear blood curdling screaming. I look over and he had rolled his head up in the window and couldn't get it out. When I finally got him out his nose was gushing blood and of course I didn't have anything to clean him up with. So I used Scott's gloves out of the jockey box. I had blood all over my jacket and hands. I'm sure people were thinking what in the crap is up with that lady as I jumped out to get Collin! Oh well! :)

No comments: