Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

January 24, 2012

SNOW!


We finally had our first snow storm last Wednesday. It has felt like Spring all winter (which I normally LOVE the snow, but living in a 1,000 square foot townhome with three crazy boys, it's been nice to be able to be outside:) Anyways! We ended up with about 5-6 inches of snow so I took Isaac and Cooper to the store to pick up some sleds so we could enjoy the snow while it lasted. It was a good thing we did because Wednesday night it started to rain and by Thursday morning all the snow was gone. We just went to the park down the street to sled and the boys and I had so much fun! They could have sledded all day if we wouldn't have had to stop to go get Collin from school!:)

No comments: