4 days ago
November 15, 2011
Rollercoaster
As most of you know this time last year Scott accepted a job in Pocatello. So we packed up and moved from Meridian to Pocatello! Lets just say this year has not been the best. We quickly realized Pocatello was NOT the place we wanted to be, but because of the awesome job opportunity we have tried to suck it up. Luckily Scott is well liked and has an awesome "networking" group that he stays in contact with. Well, back in August he had a job opportunity presented to him. To make a long story short after that opportunity came MANY others and after about 4 different companies interviewing him about 7 different times and one even flying him to Atlanta, GA he finally decided to accept a job with a company called Flex Techs. He will actually be on assignment for St. Lukes. His new job title is Consulting Network Engineer. St. Lukes has recently purchased a whole bunch of clinics so he will be working to incorporate those clinics into the network. It has definitely been 4 months of LOTS of prayer, LOTS of mixed emotions, but mostly relief, content and peace! They peacefulness is what feels the best because I don't know if I have felt that much in the past year. Anyways! We are very proud of Scott and VERY excited to move back to Boise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations on the new job! I don't blame you at all about not liking Pocatello, we felt the same way about Twin Falls. It just wasn't the place we wanted to be. We never felt at home there. Hope this move is the best yet for you guys.
Wow, awesome! Do you know where you will be living?
Heather: You totally know and understand what it's like to move a lot! :) I hope this move is good too!
Alisha: We are going to be in South Boise (Lake Hazel and Maple Grove)
There was a reason I was putting your names on the prayer roll every week. I just didn't realize what you were going through.
Lake Hazel/Maple Grove..great! I have a good friend that lives over there (and my bro and sis-in-law used to). I can't remember the subdivisions name, but it had all sorts of instrument street names, like Harmonica. Sound familiar?
Post a Comment