5 days ago
August 24, 2011
Braden's Wedding!
My little brother, Braden, got married on Friday! So weird! I feel like I should be the only one old enough to get married, but now my sister is married and one of my brothers!:) Anyways! My brother married Katie McNeil who is from Kamas, UT on Friday in the Logan temple. On Saturday they had a reception in Kamas at Katie's parent's house. I'm an idiot and didn't take one stinkin' picture. And I can't even use the excuse of I was too busy because I pretty much just sat and talked to my sister the whole time!:) So I stole these 2 pictures from one of Katie's friends who was a bridesmaid.:) They are having a reception in Burley tomorrow night so I will try to remember to take pictures tomorrow!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment