Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

June 26, 2011

Jackson Hole

Every summer growing up my Grandma Lake would take me and my other girl cousins to Jackson Hole. I love my Grandma. She is seriously the neatest lady. Me and my sister have been wanting to surprise her and take her to Jackson Hole for a LONG time so we finally decided to take her this year for her b-day. We made it a surprise so she had no clue where we were going until the night before. When we told her she just lit up and was sooooo excited!

 On the way to Jackson we stopped to get square icecream. Going to Jackson isn't the same unless you stop for square icecream. I got chocolate brownie! YUMMMY!!!
 The first day we mostly walked around the shops. We rode the stagecoach and my grandma just giggled the whole time. :)
 We rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain for a little scenic view.
 The 2nd morning we went out to Jenny Lake. We took the shuttle boat out to the other side.
 And hiked up to the Falls. The water was higher than I have ever seen it.
 Then as we are driving out of the Park just as we pass the check point station a car slams on it's brakes and we look over and there is this bear just walking along one of the paths. For anyone that knows me knows that I am petrified of bears! Just as I grab my camera the bear leaps out in front of our car! It was pretty exciting!
 This is the view of Jackson as we drove out that day.
This is also right outside of Jackson. I couldn't believe how much snow there still is.

I am so glad we were able to take my grandma on this little trip. I think it made her whole year! :)

1 comment:

Kodi said...

How fun! What a neat memory to share with your grandma!