5 days ago
June 19, 2011
Bees Game
Part of the deal with the conference Scott went to is that they had a big barbeque for the guys that went to the conference and their families and then we all got to go to a Bees Game. My boys LOVED it and they sat through all 3 hours of the game! I think the treats and the slushies definitely helped! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is Bee's baseball? Sorry I am out of the loop, if they like baseball I just saw TONS of FREE tickets at Little Ceasers( I am sure you can get the tickets other places) to the Ogden Raptors home games. There are about 30 dates you can use them. Or you can upgrade to the reserved box seats for $6.00 which is 1/2 price. Ogden is a little closer than SLC.
Post a Comment