Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 17, 2011

Finding the Good

Most of you know that I am not very fond of Pocatello. ha! But, I have been trying really hard to enjoy it while we are here. This is the road I take to Scott's work and on the way home one day I realized that Pocatello isn't all bad. This picture doesn't do anything justice, but on this particular day everything looked really green and the mountains looked really pretty too. I just have to keep telling myself it could always be worse. Little glimpses of beauty like this remind me that things are not that bad! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is amazing how you can find whatever you are looking for....although if you live in Pocatello you have to look really hard to find things that are good....ha...ha... We miss you guys. Hope everything is going well for your family.