5 days ago
May 22, 2011
Accident
I have always said that I am surprised I haven't had to take any of my boys to get stitches yet, but that Cooper would probably be my first. Well, even though we didn't have to take him to get stitches this is probably the worst accident we have had so far (knock on wood). Cooper and Collin were playing soccer in the backyard. And we do not have a child friendly yard at all. Cooper kicked the ball towards some stairs that go down to the grass and tripped and fell head first onto the cement. Poor kid! Collin and Isaac were soooo worried about him and the kept saying, "Is Cooper ok because his head looks really bad." This pic is after I got him all cleaned up, but it almost looks worse today because now it is even more bruised around his eye. He keeps saying, "Me owie head. Me play soccer." So sad! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch! Poor little guy.
Post a Comment