4 days ago
April 06, 2011
I think I'm in Love!
I had heard about the Mrs. Meyers cleaning line awhile ago and thought I would check it out! I haven't been able to find any store here that carries it until today when I found it at Fred Meyer. I chose the Basil countertop spray. I cleaned my kitchen counters when I got home and I loved the smell and everything else about it so much that I went and cleaned all my bathroom counters! haha! I LOVE a clean house!!! And having a yummy smelling cleaning product is even better! They also have lavendar, geranium, and lime verbena. They carry all different household cleaners and even laundry detergent and fabric softener, and handsoap! LOVE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I read your post last night and happened to be going to walmart today so I checked it out and they had some of this stuff. Got home and cleaned my counters and I have to agree with you. This stuff is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation. My kitchen smells so good. I got the basil like you but I think I might have to pick up the lime verbena just to have it.
Glad you like it Jenni!:)
Post a Comment