5 days ago
February 15, 2011
New Opportunity!
I have been on quite the roll with checking things off my bucket list lately! It makes me happy! :) Ever since probably my Sophomore year in High School I have wanted to get my personal training license. I have always had excuses like "Oh I'm married I don't have time" or "I still need to lose my baby weight" or "I'm just plain scared." Anyways, I have been thinking about getting my license really hard for the past year and Scott finally told me one night, "What are you waiting for just do it!" He is much more daring when it comes to trying more things and never regrets anything. Me on the other hand I think about things WAY too much instead of just doing them! So I got my license and I am so proud of myself and I feel so good that I finally did it!! So that brings up my next "bucket list item." Find a way to earn a little bit of extra $ without having to send my kids to a babysitter or have to work full-time outside of the home. Even though those things are fine for some people I just really, really feel strongly that I need to be home with my kids. Well, last July I got asked to do a Jewel Kade party. Which at the time was a new line of jewelery that hadn't even had it's official launch yet. I immediately fell in love with it all and since my party I have gotten hundreds of compliments on it and people always ask where I get it from. So about 2 weeks ago I had someone ask me about it again and the thought came to me "Hello Brittany! Why aren't you selling this stuff??? People obviously like it just as much as you do!" So instead of taking 10 years to finally do something about it like I did with my personal training certificate I took the leap and now I am a Jewel Kade Stylist. It feels so good!! And I am so excited about sharing this jewelery with all of you! So if you want to check it out go to: www.jewelkade.com/realcharming or check out my new blog:http://www.realcharming.blogspot.com/ and remember..."Some will, Some Won't, So What!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment